1. Water is a great way to nourish the skin, by drinking just a liter a day.
2. Pull out the toxins from your skin, by adding a combination of Epsom salt, sea salt and baking soda to your bath.
4. Want firmer, smoother, younger looking skin? You need to exercise everyday. Exercise brings oxygen and nutrients to your skin.
5. Keep your skin feeling and looking healthy, by avoiding stress, sun exposure and smoking.
6. Keep your skin looking and feeling radiant by getting plenty of sleep, eating lots of vegetables each day.
8. Say goodbye to blemishes and pimples by cleaning your face with a mineral oil and perfume free cleanser that is labeled PH balanced.
9. Apply moisturizer after a bath or shower, so you can lock the moisture into your skin.
10. Revive dry skins by using an high oil based cleanser and moisturizer.