Beauty Foods Tip #4
Carrots can help protect the outer layer of your skin and prevent premature aging. Not just too see in the dark!!!
Bon Appetite To Beautiful Skin
Richer heavier conditioners and leave-ins allow for more protection on your hair as they provide lubrication which will prevent damage and stops the hair becoming too fragile by rebuilding the hair structure which helps it grow and shine
1. Water is a great way to nourish the skin, by drinking just a liter a day.
2. Pull out the toxins from your skin, by adding a combination of Epsom salt, sea salt and baking soda to your bath.
4. Want firmer, smoother, younger looking skin? You need to exercise everyday. Exercise brings oxygen and nutrients to your skin.
5. Keep your skin feeling and looking healthy, by avoiding stress, sun exposure and smoking.
6. Keep your skin looking and feeling radiant by getting plenty of sleep, eating lots of vegetables each day.
8. Say goodbye to blemishes and pimples by cleaning your face with a mineral oil and perfume free cleanser that is labeled PH balanced.
9. Apply moisturizer after a bath or shower, so you can lock the moisture into your skin.
10. Revive dry skins by using an high oil based cleanser and moisturizer.
The eyes are the part of the face we notice first. This is why it’s important to make sure that your eyes look their best when attending to your makeup and care routine
Potatoes are fantastic for eyes, place a slice under your eyes to help reduce dark circles.
Reduce eye swelling, by using a metal spoon. Hold it under cold running water for a few minutes, then gently press it onto the skin around your eye.
Avoid salty foods. They can cause fluid retention and eye puffiness.